Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Alex at 3 months

You may remember Alex from my very first blog post. It's so much fun for me to work with this family again. In the past two months, Baby Alex has done some growing and, according to his parents, quite a bit of fussing, too! :) One thing that hasn't changed in the past couple months is Alex's cuteness. He's a sweet baby boy and I was happy to be able to catch a few smiles.


I really think that by the time Alex can crawl, he's going to be crawling very quickly away from me when I have my camera. Last time I put him in a bowl, this time, a basket! He only humored me for so long before his patience ran out...

But after a bottle, he was all grins again...


This one cracks me up- I love his expression!


Mommy makes him smile...

Daddy makes him smile, too. When Alex started crying during the shoot, I was amazed at how quickly he stopped when his dad started playing for him...Here, he gets a little piano lesson...


Decky is Alex's fantastic pug friend. And I think I made friends with him today, too. He certainly was happy to obilge when I asked him to strike a pose. (Ok, I confess, I had to tell him I had a treat to get him to look at me)


After an exhausting photo shoot, Alex finally got some rest!

2 comments:

thelovepug said...

Can I just say that I LOVE the pictures, yet again. That bunny hat is too darn cute. You always capture the best, even if there isn't much to work with at times. :))

Anonymous said...

I really love the photo's. You capture the beauty and gentleness of the soul. : )