Tuesday, March 11, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Here are a few things I can't seem to get enough of lately:


1. Lemon Creme and Orange Creme Hershey Kisses. A friend of mine gave me some of these and I spent a good week trying to hunt for some more. If you like lemon cookies and orange Dreamsicles, I'm telling you, you have to try these. The only place I have found them is at Target. If you find another store that carries these, please let me know. I'm afraid it they will only be around for Easter, so I will need to stockpile them in the same way I hoard the white chocolate candy cane kisses that come out around Christmas-time.

2. Meiko. Listen here. I've been listening to this non-stop while I edit pictures and can't seem to get her songs out of my head.

3. Make Me A Supermodel on Bravo- Project Runway's less-celebrated cousin and America's Next Top Model's more mature older sister. For someone who secretly longs to be a high fashion photographer and wants everyone who gets in front of my camera to fearlessly flaunt their fierceness, this show is inspiring. And fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those kisses are actually doing a pretty good job of flaunting their fierceness! I think Hershey could use a high fashion photographer on their staff... :)